growth through research
Infusing entrepreneurial research into education, teaching, and learning.
- Our vision is to perpetuate collaboration, connection, and advancement for entrepreneurial students, professionals, and executives.
- Our mission is to build a strong, focused support system, including a resource network to share ideas, a research hub to communicate meaningful strategies, an education incubator to fuel ideas, and tools that provide continuous skill development.
- Our purpose is to conduct comprehensive research in the areas of entrepreneurial cognition, marketing, and linguistics that fosters continuous advancement through entrepreneurship and business education.
Teaching: We work with entrepreneur and business organizations, higher education institutions, and small business agencies that share our passion for entrepreneurial teaching and learning. We collaborate with national and international entrepreneurs, thought leaders, and visionary decision-makers to create an atmosphere of candor and purpose; where teaching leads to strategic action.
Research: Our research projects are the driving force for Efficio’s education, and academic programs through the following initiatives:
- Support the advancement of entrepreneurial learning with innovative and supportive pedagogy.
- Support the multidimensional multiplatform delivery and facilitation of entrepreneurial learning.
- Support the implementation of unique educational programming through empirical investigation.
Outreach: Our community outreach (CO) initiatives reflect our pledge to share our expertise, professional experience, and research to meet the needs and contribute to the entrepreneurial initiatives that advance the learning opportunities and life experiences of individuals within our community and its sister communities around the world.
Initiatives: We engage in several activities to help navigate the vast research domains that support students, scholars, and professors.
To learn more about partnering with us contact 866-934-2673 ext. 6 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the latest entrepreneurship, business, and marketing research news and updates, follow us on Twitter! @efficio.
*Are you a Ph.D. student or candidate? Join our academic writing group! Email email@example.com.